6.24.2009

fresh art in the bathroom

i love the work of jennifer davis; the color combinations, the textural softness against the detailed line work, the whimsy each piece exudes. last year i purchased a painting of a jellyfish. what really caught my eye was the little detail of the jellyfish's cap having a bow.
i've had my eye on a piece called "almost" ever since she posted it on her etsy store. i was finally able to acquire it this past week and i've made room for it in my gallery bathroom. my bathroom is painted polar white and what better place to put art then in a space where you can sit and admire it.

2 comments:

  1. described with so much whimsical charm. I'm delighted that I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i like being found in blogland, it's so vast.

    ReplyDelete